Role: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Years of Experience: 2+ Years Only
- Design and implement strategies to increase user acquisition and company’s acquisition who are actively looking for jobs and talent.
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using online job portals, databases, social media, etc.
- Focus on all Tech positions in the market for service based, product based, startups & MNCs.
- Focus on all Non Tech roles like Sales, Marketing, Operations, Design, Business, Product managers in the market for service based, product based, startups & MNCs.
- Review job and task analysis to understand the job requirements and objectives of the companies
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates, and do background verifications.
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers of the companies.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Partnerships with Colleges/Companies to introduce Workruit as a mode of finding jobs and internship and implementing the best plan of action to achieve maximum student outreach.
- Conduct recruitment drives to source top talents.
- Assess applicants relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions to meet their objectives
- Serve as the link of communication between key partners and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with feedback to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Be a part of product cycle, testing, market research and contribute your own ideas.
Candidates with recruiting experience in IT and Non-IT domains can apply. Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get in touch with you.